7th Annual Canadian Cancer Immunotherapy Consortium Symposium 2014
May 21-23, 2014
Quebec City Convention Center
Quebec City, Canada
Online Registrations CLOSES on May 9th at 5pm
All costs are in Canadian dollars
Full Symposium – $275
Wednesday May 21 Only – $75
Thursday May 22 Only – $175
Friday May 23 Only – $50
EARLY REGISTRATION by February 28 – $250
ON SITE REGISTRATION – $300 – please make cheques payable to Canadian Cancer Immunotherapy Consortium
Abstract Submission Information:
Deadline for Abstract Submission: March 21, 2014
Deadline for Abstract Submission has been EXTENDED to March 28, 2014
Now accepting late-breaking abstracts
Abstract Submission Format:
1. Text in Microsoft Word (PC)
2. Title in CAPITAL letters and in BOLD
3. First name, initial (if used) and last name of all authors, with presenting author’s name underlined, followed by their affiliation(s).
4. All text in a 12 point font, Times New Roman, single space.
5. 300 words maximum
Abstract Review Process
All abstracts will be reviewed by the CCIC Planning Committee. The Committee will evaluate appropriateness and completeness of the information as well as scientific merit. All submissions will be acknowledged and assigned an abstract number. All abstract rejections made by the Committee will be final.
Regulations and Procedures for Abstract Submission
1. All abstract submissions must be made by the authors of the abstract.
2. Authors may submit more than one abstract.
3. Presenting authors must be paid Conference registrants.
4. Abstracts must be 300 words or less. Scientific characters are acceptable. Diagrams and graphs will not be accepted.
5. All abstracts that are approved will be presented as posters during the CCIC poster session.
6. The official language of the Conference is English. Translation services will not be provided.
Poster Preparation Information
The dimensions of your poster SHOULD NOT exceed 3’ (w) by 4’ (h). Velcro dots will be provided.
A full refund, minus a $75.00 administration fee, will be issued for cancellations received via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before Thursday, May 1st, 2014. No refunds will be issued after this date. Refunds will not be granted to attendees who do not attend the conference.
Please note, no letter’s of invitation will be issued for paid registered delegates.