2011 – 4th CCIC symposium
April 7-8, 2011
Lake Louis, Alberta
This CCIC Symposium was at Lake Louise (Alberta), on 7-8 April 2011, just before the annual meeting of the Canadian Society for Immunology.
You will find here, a blog from Sara Kost, a first year M.Sc. student (Supervisor: Dr. Brad Nelson), at the Deeley Research Centre, BC Cancer Agency, and from Lisa LeShane, Master’s Candidate in Biomedical Science (Supervisor: Dr. Sheila Drover), Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Blogs from these speakers are included:
- Dr Glenn Dranoff from the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Dr. Willem Overwijk from MD Anderson
- Dr. Pere Santamaria from the University of Calgary
- Dr. Jianda Yuan from the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Centre
- Dr Kunle Odunsi from the Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Dr. Bernard Fox, of Providence Health and Services
- Dr. Yonghong Wan from McMaster University
- Dr. Mark Cattral, of the Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Dr. Weiping Zou, of the University of Michigan
- Dr. John Stagg, of L’Université de Montreal